- Concentration: Product and Brand Management
- Grad Year: 2016
- Undergrad: Gettysburg College ’11 – Economics
- Target Role: Sales/Marketing Internship
- Key Skills: MS Office, Siebel, Salesforce (and other CRMs), STATA, StaaS, PaaS, CaaS, Mobile Device Management.
- Fun Fact: While at Gettysburg, Zach participated in a reality show pilot with the premise of placing college students with Civil War reenactors and training them to participate in marching, camping, and battle formations. Unfortunately (fortunately?) it wasn’t picked up.
Zach is a first year MBA student with experience in sales and marketing. Prior to BC he worked for 3 years as an account executive on AT&T’s Business Integrated Solutions team, specializing in helping small business leverage mobile applications to improve processes. Though this experience Zach developed a passion for B2B technology implementation because of the way he was able to help operations managers and chief executives achieve results that they hadn’t thought were feasible. Outside of class Zach is currently working on sharpening his technical skills to better understand the language of the tech industry, with the goal of one day starting his own company.
Zach is an avid golfer, competing in Massachusetts Golf Association amateur events, and an ice hockey weekend warrior with the local Stinky Socks Hockey League.
Follow Zach – @zach_culver
Connect with me LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/zachculver/