- Concentration: Leadership and Management
- Grad Year: 2016
- Undergrad: Boston College ‘09 – Economics
- Target Role: Operations/Strategy/Product Management Internship, Summer 2015
- Key Skills: MS Office, Adobe Photoshop, RegOnline event management, custom database development and management, basic HTML.
- Fun Fact: The first road race Jackie ever ran was the Boston Marathon.
Jackie is back at Boston College for Round Two. After four and a half years working for an Association Management Company located in Wakefield, MA, she is looking forward to adding to her quantitative skillset. Prior to entering the MBA program, Jackie managed a small team of individuals focused on launching, expanding, and improving the training and certification products for various clients. During her time as Product Manager she focused on eliminating process inefficiencies and developing new business for global clients. She has experience working cross-functionally, taking on roles assisting with marketing, event management, and client services. During her time at Virtual, Inc., Jackie worked closely with the PCI Security Standards Council, which grew her interest in the tech and data security industries.
Though she continues to deny her love of running, Jackie has completed the Boston Marathon three times, fundraising over $16,000 for the ALS Association of MA and the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute. She tries to spend any free time she has outdoors and competes on a summer League Frisbee team called the Teenage Cavemen.
Connect with me on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/jackieouellet/