- Grad Year: 2015
- Concentration: Product & Brand Mgmt /Marketing Analytics
- Undergrad: University of Virginia ‘05
- Summer Internship: Ad Sales at DIRECTV
- Target Role: Business Development/Addressable Ad Sales Analytics
- Key Skills: MS Office, Adobe CS, SPSS
- Fun Fact: I am a huge fan of Stephen King and have read all 50+ of his books.
Alaina is a marketing professional with 7 years of experience under her belt. She graduated from UVA in 2005 with a BA in Anthropology, an unlikely subject which kindled her early passion for marketing. Alaina has held a variety of marketing roles and gained a broad skillset including account management, event management, CRM, copy writing and advertising. Most recently, Alaina worked in Business Development for a local web design and development agency and became skilled with lead generation and nurturing in the e-commerce space. This experience in a technology focused company sparked a fascination with the role of analytics in marketing, which motivated her to return to school to gain the quantitative skills to necessary to grow her career in the direction of analytics-driven marketing strategy in the technology industry.
In her first year at Boston College, Alaina attended the Tech Trek West field study and is terribly proud of the above photo taken at Facebook’s HQ in Menlo Park, California.